The Flat is let separately from other facilities, and is an elegant, self-contained conversion on the ground floor of former agricultural buildings. Situated away from all roads under the edge of Stanbury Moor, the Flat is surrounded by garden with direct access to local paths. The property lies three miles west of Haworth, at the junction of the Pennine Way and the Brontë Way.
Ideal for walkers, couples, and anyone wishing for tranquil, beautiful Yorkshire surroundings.
The accommodation is for 1 or 2 adults + 1 child.
We are listed with Airbnb where you can find an Availability Calendar.
- Low level bed with high grade mattress plus sofa bed for extra person
- Bed linen and towels
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron and small table-board
- Central heating and portable heaters
- Heated towel rail in shower room
- Freeview satellite TV with DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Large table, fold away chairs, office chair, large oak wardrobe/cupboard
- Wi-Fi broadband via microwave network
- Electric cooker and microwave, washing machine, access to tumble drier and freezer
- Own front door access to garden
- Ample parking
- 2 adults per let maximum
- Disabled access limited by small shower/toilet space
- Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal
- Sorry, no pets